The Kailaasa Paramparagatha Sripura Sarvajnapeetham is located in the Deccan plateau region of India. Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba identified Sripuram (abode of Devī, Divine Consort of Paramaśiva) in the Bhāgyanagara region as the headquarters of the Sripura Kingdom. Devī is the chief deity of this kingdom. From its original founder Bhagavān Śrī Paramaśiva and currently The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Bhagavān Śrī Nithyananda Paramaśivam, The Sripura Sarvajnapeetham represents an authentic spiritual ecosystem and kingdom.
History of Sripura
The Kailaasa Paramparagatha Sripura Sarvajnapeetham is located in the Deccan plateau region of India. Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba personally identified Sripuram (abode of Devī, Divine Consort of Paramaśiva) in the Bhāgyanagara region (modern day Hyderabad in the State of Andhra Pradesh, South India) as the headquarters of the Sripura Kingdom. Devī is the chief deity of this kingdom.
Founder and Reviver
Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is an incarnation that was on a mission to revive the traditions of Hinduism and restoring traditional Hindu Kingdoms. He recognized and coronated The SPH as not only King but as ‘the Avatār (Incarnation of Paramaśiva)’ before he left the body. It was a rare instance of a living Avatār (Incarnation) recognising and coronating another living Avatār.
The Divine Lineage
The SPH Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam was recognised and coronated as the King of Kailaasa Paramparagatha Sripura Sarvajnapeetham by Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who is an incarnation of Shirdi Sai Baba, who in turn is an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. Devī is the chief deity of the Sripura Kingdom, which was established by Lord Paramashiva Himself.
The Kailaasa Paramparagatha (Tradition)
KAILASA is the Revival of the Ancient Enlightened Hindu Civilizational Nation which is being revived by displaced Hindus from around the world.
The KAILASA movement is founded and spearheaded by members of the Hindu Adi Shaivite minority community from Canada, the United States and other Countries and is created for and offers a safe haven to all the world’s practicing, aspiring or persecuted Hindus, irrespective of race, gender, sect, caste, or creed, where they can peacefully live and express their spirituality, arts, and culture free from denigration, interference and violence.
Leader of the Kailaasa Nation
The Spureme Pontiff of Hinduism Jagatguru Mahasannidhanam (JGM) His Divine Holiness (HDH) Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam who is recognised and declared as “The Incarnation of Paramasiva”, as “Bhagavan” and bearing the title “Jñāna Vijñāna Cakravarti” (Accepted by all the Hindu kings as the Emperor or Supreme Ruler) of the Pīthas (spiritual Hindu kingdoms) and the Sāmrājyas (States) is the coronated leader of “Kailaasa” consisting of these clearly demarcated ancient, indigenous, aboriginal and religious, State and Spiritual Hindu Kingdoms mentioned.
The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam
is predicted and recognized by past Hindu incarnations, past and present Hindu leaders, and the global community: The Adishaivite Minority Tradition, as the incarnation of Paramasiva, the Primordial Hindu Divinity as per Sanatana Hindu Dharma (Hinduism), who represents the Cosmic Principles and assumes human form repeatedly to evolve humans and other living creatures to superconsciousness or enlightenment. He is the reigning emperor of the Sūryavaṃśa (Solar Dynasty) lineage ruling the Kailaasa Paramparagatha Sūryavaṃśa Sarvajnapeetha Surangi Samrajyam (Kingdom of Surangi established by Paramasiva through Lord Surya).
- Sripura Peetha’s leader The SPH Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam is giving a superconscious breakthrough to humanity, which is physically demonstrable through various power manifestations, scientifically measurable and stands the scrutiny of rational logic in hundreds and thousands of human beings around the globe.
- To revive and re-establish the VedaAgamas as a living Applied Science, giving the superconscious breakthrough that humanity is long waiting for in its evolutionary path.
- To pioneer a divine evolution, awakening human beings to their extraordinary powers (Shaktis) and powerful cognitions (from higher states of Consciousness), building the next level frequency of human body, mind, internal organs and intra organs (such as Third Eye).
- To empower humanity to manifest Superconscious powers at individual, societal and global levels.
- To re-create a Conscious world where the global issues at the climatic, economic, social, health and 2 humanitarian levels, cease to exist from their very root; turning the problems of poverty, hunger, violence, discrimination into powerful living through the experience of Oneness.